Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yes, we are.

If any of you've noticed lately that I have the attitude of a woman with a tampon permanently shoved up her vagina......you're not the only one. I KNOW I'm really bitchy lately. I have just had this really stink rotten attitude lately. I'm in a bad mood ALL. THE. TIME. I'm so negative. Even if I don't show it there's a lot of junk and mean-ness going on in my head too. Like today, instead of going to sleep to escape like I normally would, I decided to go on a bike ride to try to see if I could get out of this funk and appreciate the beautiful day happening outside....well I guess it kind of worked. I rode my bike for a few miles, listened to pandora, and felt kind of good. Then I stopped at the store to buy a diet coke and hi chews. After I paid, the girl handed me my receipt and I looked at my drink and candy sitting on the counter so I asked her if I could get a bag. She looked kind of annoyed and put my stuff in a bag...and JUST LIKE THAT..I'm going off at her in my head. Like hello doesn't she know I didn't bring a purse and I'm riding a bike carrying my phone and I don't have 3 hands to carry my bottle of diet coke, my phone and candy, AND steer my bike at the same time?? I called her an idiot in my head and said "Thank you" and left in a bad mood. I feel like this lately. I don't like it. I need more friends. Friends make me happy. But I can't blame anyone who doesn't want to be friends with me and my stink attitude right now. Whatevs...try again tomorrow.

ps. I totally do not have a tampon up there right now...which bugs me even more cuz if there was then at least I'd have an excuse for feeling this way.

6 comments:

  1. .."I have the attitude of a woman with a tampon permanently shoved up her vagina"..this made my day...hahah. sorry about ur "funk"...hope u feel better soon! (: good think it's conference this weekend! that may help! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaahahahaaha. this is the story of my past 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw one of those picture things like the one on this post, except it had a girl with her head in her hands and it said "i'm just afraid that there's no such thing as pms and this is my real personality" hahahahaha sorry jenn this is your real personality and i love you anyway. even if you're thinking itchy-bay things about me in your head right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get in the same funks - ALOT! It get's bad enough to the point that I have to talk to myself and be like really Claire?? It get's really bad when I am in the car driving, because instead of thinking it I can actually say it out loud because I am alone. Then a few minutes I follow it up by telling myself out loud that I am retarded and need to chill out. It helps to voice the ridiculousness to yourself :)

    On a side note. I had a dream the other night that I was at church and had a HUGE problem. I realized I forgot to shave my legs (and from the looks of it in my dream, it had been a LONG LONG time). I was pretty much mortified by this and decided I couldn't leave the room until it was taken care of. Right then, YOU walked through the room, and I asked you if you happened to have a spare razor. The you proceeded to pull out a huge value pack of toothbrushes and disposable razors from you pocket and handed me one. You saved the day. So I would like to thank you for always being prepared in my dreamland and helping me watch out for my personal hygiene. It is greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giiiirl you're not the only one. I used to blame my moods on Pms, then my pregnancy, then my recovery, then hormones from birth control. I then realized that's just me. Hahaha! Poor hubby of mine.

    ReplyDelete