Thursday, March 1, 2012

gaaahhhUGH.

I want to come on here and gush about my birthday and all the cool things I got....but I'm so mad!! He made me sooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

It's probably my fault because I prayed this morning and asked for more patience for others actions.....but I was talking about the nervy chinese girl in my morning class that invades my personal space, grabs my notebook without asking to copies down my notes, and offends my nose with her stench. I wasn't talking about Him.

He has never made me this mad before. He has never done something so thoughtlessly and carelessly. I know it's His body and His choice, but I'm the one who's going to have to stare at it for the rest of our lives. I'm the one who's going to be reminded of His stupid, selfish, immature, STUPID decision He made BY HIMSELF without me every time I see it. I mean this is PER-MA-NENT. permanent. PERMANENT. I hate it. HATE.

fuck that stupid huge ass tattoo.
i been saying the f word all day today so sorry i don't see the point in censoring my blog.
i'm that pissed.

7 comments:

  1. ooooohhh noooooo!!!!! you okay Jenn?! sounds like a not too good ending of your birthday?! :( sorry to hear that. hope you're feeling better this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that f word. You okay? Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha it's ok its ur blog and u can write waterer u like. sometimes crap doesn't do it as well as the f word does......does the chinese girl smell like curry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Cass thanks for letting me blow up your fb inbox venting.
    Tif we need a ladies night talk date soooooon...when does sanoe get back?
    lanea! I believe that too. sometimes the f word is totally appropriate, but also sometimes people get easily offended. and haha it was worse than curry....it like stuck in my nose even after class finished. it was so gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. no problem, i hope your feeling better and you guys are okay now! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ tif loving that f word. you crack me up. jenn I've been waiting for you to post the picture of us from your camera that is NOT glowy and blurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patience iago. ...hahaha i crack myself up. get it? aladdin? that's my favorite.

      Delete