Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Big Booty B*tches!

Well just singular, so really, big booty b*tch. And actually this is referring to ME. Let me tell you a story I'm ashamed to share.

date: monday 1/23/12
weather: sunny and warm
mood: bad...fairly itchybay

Monday morning I was having a "woke up on the wrong side of the bed" kind of day. My mind felt scattered and I was running around trying to do everything I needed to and I just felt so grumpy. I felt tired and didn't want to do anything. I was thinking all negative things in my head. It may have had to do with the fact that I had used all of sunday and stayed up sunday night to do homework (i had to turn my fb off just so i could focus properly, it's still off). I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep all day.

BUT I had class at 840. 
Then I had to go to the health center and do my TB test. 
After that strolled on over to the aloha center to get my ID card...finally. 
Grabbed a vitamin water while I was in there and got stuck behind some stupid foreign who was purchasing a calling card and the dumb cashier didn't really know how to answer all her questions so she had to run to the back and clarify something so I basically stood in line for like EVER just for a stupid overpriced drink. (and i feel kind of bad calling the cashier dumb and thinking it in my head at the time too cuz i know she was just trying to do her job and she was actually really nice to me when i bought my drink...so i'm sorry) 
After that I had to run to the library to print some things out. 
After that I went outside cuz it was too cold in the library and sat at a table reading my scriptures for my D&C class. 
I went to class. 
After class I had to book it all the way to PCC so that I could get to work on time. 

I got there and I really HATE all the costumes photo poly has right now. I just think they're all hideous. I HATE having to pick something to wear cuz I don't like any of it. Anyways I chose to wear this old tealish dress that's been there forever. It's one of the only ones that's a dress with a zipper up the back. So I put it on and think it's a little snug but I don't think its too bad so I leave it on. blah blah blah. bad mood festers. I don't really like any of the people I'm working with cuz most of them are new and irritz...care about if they ever read this. IRRITZ. more blah blah blah. everyone that I don't like finishes their shift and all that's left is me, my guy partner, and the guy photographer. Canoe show was going on so no one was around. Me and my partner were sitting down on the wall and talking for a good few minutes and I wasn't moving around at all...I was in the same position for a while and then all of a freeeaking sudden I hear a quiet *POP* and I feel my dress loosen up a little bit!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! >8(  I feel my back and YUP...feeling some skin back there...pretty much my butt and lower back. FREEEEEEEAAAK! I'm just thinking "reeeeaaally monday??" I open my eyes all big and tell my partner I just popped my dress open LOL. and he had two pieces to his costume, both wraps so I ask him for one of his wraps and he tries to help wrap it around me to cover my butt without me exposing anything. and I have to go back to the office and change into another outfit. As he's doing this I'm just kind of telling him how fat I feel and that I never thought that I'd ever pop open a dress (it happens more than you think...but I always think it only happened to that fat girls! haha maybe that's me now!) And that's when I just kind of started laughing because the day had just sucked so bad already and that just TOPPED it the eff off. Like really?? At that point I couldn't really be mad any more I just thought the whole day reached a whole new level and there was no way to think about it except that it was just totally ridiculous. So I changed into a much LOOSER dress and head back out. My partner and the photographer both have this face like they wanna laugh but they don't wanna laugh so there just kind of looking at me like "uhhhh is it ok to laugh??" lol so I laughed then my partner said, "want a cookie??" to which I replied, "yes, the fat girl would like a cookie." LOL NEVER AGAIN.

So yeah F monday. Maybe it's because I skipped church on Sunday (i know. i know. tsk, tsk) to do homework and I just didn't start my week off the way I should have so that's why I was so cursed on monday. I had sooooooooo much homework, but I also acknowledge that if I had been doing it earlier like I should have then it wouldn't have all piled up....but I AM A PROCRASTINATOR. like I can't help it, that is who I am! I know I should have stayed home friday night and done homework but I didn't. I know I should have done it the next day, but going to makapuu with friends sounded like more fun. I know I should have done it even saturday night, but quality time in town with my original branbury girls is something I would NEVER say no to. So see it had to be sunday...sunday became the catch up day and that's just they way the cookie crumbled...........in my mouth after I officially joined the big-booty-b*tches-fat-girls-who-pop-open-dresses-at-work-and-almost-moon-tourists-accidentally club.
and then there's this....lol

5 comments:

  1. Have you heard the song? "I like dem big booty bitches!" lol. Another cookie sounds really good right now! btw I've popped tons of dresses! lol. pop POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality Branbury Girls time was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this to Lusi and she laughed...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha I LOVE this post! It reminds me of my loooooooooong ass monday I had at training. And because people @ work at new and irritz (no i don't work at photo poly) but I feel that way about night show lol which is y i'm glad I'm on call now. and I hhaaaaate the international kids that take forever to answer my questions @ registrars when really I know the answers and just do it to frustrate them :) ta da!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete