Sunday, January 22, 2012

no one ever liked you anyways

Dear Homework,
I hate you. Please jump off a cliff and die an appropriately bloody death. I hate you more than I hate the annoying people who talk too loud in public places. More than the dumb students that walk around Laie barefoot cuz they think they're super cool hippies now and the social norms no longer apply. More than having to pee very badly, but not being anywhere near a bathroom. More than I hate when people lightly touch me and it's like I can feel where they touched me burning into my skin. More than this annoying as hell fly flying around all over my room right now. More than I hate forced "small talk". More than I hate my hair when it's wet. More than I hate when I can feel my butt/thighs jiggle. More than I hate waiting in super duper long lines at subway cuz it makes you stink.......
i hate YOU. DIE.
back to the college life.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha! Poor homework I pity you. Jenn has put you to death.

    ReplyDelete