Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wash your face Wednesday

Just took my second shower of the day.....and it was ice cold and felt wonderful. Hawaii, you are HOT. Holy cow I was walking to Laie Elementary school today (for one of my classes I have to go there once a week and help out a teacher) and I about melted into the pavement on my way there.

Just to let you all know one of my "things" is I HATE having a shiny face. Some people like that "dewy" "glowing" look....I just think it looks dirty. Like, "giiiiirrrrl wipe ur face off you got a major greasey face case going on!" And with only being here for almost 2 weeks and coming from the driest place on earth my skin seems to be tweaking out with the adjustment. The humidity and the heat is getting to me and I am soooooo sick of looking in the mirror and seeing SHINE on my nose and my t-zone. I just feel like I have to wash my face and scrub it every time I see it, but I know that's not healthy so I just try to rinse it off or wipe it down with a paper towel/napkin/toilet paper/anything with soaking up power (I heard starbucks napkins are great for this BONUS they're free!). I guess it's time to invest in those clean and clear oil absorbing sheets again...I didn't really ever have use for them in Utah. In Utah it's all about trying to keep my face moisturized lol.
This is what I feel like I look like except I know I don't...but don't you just wanna tell her to go wash her face??

Anyways that's my one complaint for the day and it's really not a big deal so life is still good!

ps.....you probably don't care but I really reeeaaalllly REEEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYY cry baby kine miss my boyfriend. I get to see him in Vegas next month though....that's pretty much where our relationship started almost exactly a year ago! Butterflies all over again and I just can't wait! :o)

Last year in Vegas at the Rugby 7's. So ready to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. toilet seat covers are great for dabbing your face! miss you!
    -Jina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too Jina! And that is great info cuz i can steal all the toilet seat covers i want from pcc! haha also....i just finished my 3rd shower for the day and now it's complete! lol

      Delete