Friday, January 28, 2011

Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011

I posted this on my sister facebook page.
Just another day in the life of...me. :)

sooooo i wanted to tell someone cuz im irritated...
remember how my day was a short day with only one class and it was suppose to be easy and lazyish? Well that all got ruined when my sleeping-in-as-late-as-i-wanted-to-cuz-i-stayed-up-till-3-finishing-my-homework turned into my everyone-and-their-grandma-calling-me-this-morning-and-waking-me-up-cuz-they-think-i-like-them-better-than-sleeping. (thats a little harsh...i actually do like them better than sleeping...but YOU KNOW i get grumpy in the mornings when im waking up! so thats in a sense just how i felt at the time) anywho...so school was good...then i came home to the disaster that is my room...but for some reason i hate even more that the entire rest of the house is a dirty filthy mess and no one seems to notice. disgusting. filthy. pigs must live here...or they might as well. Anywho so i got something delicious to eat and then i went to work. work was fine, i enjoyed my coworkers and even the old man who called me an "old maid". Then for an odd reason i felt like going running...and since that NEVER happens, when it does, i like to give into it. So i went running. I. NEARLY. DIED. but didnt. and my body is already sore. i must get in shape!! Anywho so i thought i should clean the house when i got home cuz it was making me angry. And so i did. and now a whole 2 hours and 45 mins later....the bathroom is spotless. the living room and kitchen rugs (yes i moved the stupid kitchen table all by myself....and i didnt give a rats that i was making loud scraping noises and maybe waking everybody up) have been taken outside and shaken. the floor has been swept and moped. ALL BY MYSELF. and now all im waiting for is the laundry to be done cuz i washed rags and rugs. The point of my story is....not really anything. But how did my short day turn into my longest day ever??? annnnd how come no one else in this stupid house that i hardly am even ever at (this week so far i've literally slept here once cuz duh i been sleeping in pearl city with YOU) seems to know how to clean? Didnt their momma teach them better than that? I swept up at least 20 coco puffs....whoevers they are...and i will find out which of my roommates consumes coco stupid puffs every morning...better watch out. cuz how the heck do you drop those on the floor and not even have the thought or bother to pick them up??? Does mess and filth and dirty really not bother other people?? i feel like im taking crazy pills!! I invented the piano key neck tie! I invented it!!...wait no i didnt..sorry i got carried away monologuing. that is all. over and out.

By the way I just want to note that I had work from 6 p.m. till 9:30 p.m. and I didn't finish running till 10:50 which means I started cleaning at 11 AT NIGHT. and finished after 1:30 A-freaking-M!! Which is why I was so irritated and had to vent.
...yup i love my life. i love my life. i love my life...i love my life

1 comment:

  1. Boys I can understand, but girls living like that is unacceptable. NOT COOL!! That's so annoying...but you hit it with the coco puffs lol...

    ReplyDelete