Thursday, January 27, 2011

WCC

Last semester I was totally feeling the 4.0 and being a motivated batch. (and I totally got that 4.0, high five to myself)

This semester I'm totally fine with just passing with a C. (I never liked D's cuz it's the same letter 'dumb' starts with)

Writing is my arch nemesis. (I can not for the life of me write a proper paper, I'm just not confident in my writing. But I love writing for me and no one else with no grammar and the technique of it all)

I'd much rather be reading for fun. I l.o.v.e to read, as long as its fun, exciting, thought provoking, and most importantly, MY CHOICE. Is there anything more hideous than a dull, boring, ridiculously overpriced, USED textbook?

School, you will be the death of me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be a slacker! Just because you have already achieved that 4.0 it can only do you good to keep that same attitude and good grades going so that you can get into school somewhere good... like over here somewhere! lol no c's! A's and B's only! better yet A's only!

    ReplyDelete