Tuesday, February 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit

So I don't remember what crackhead childrens show we were watching, but I remember watching it with my older sister Melissa way back when, and some fool on it said that if the first thing that comes out of your mouth on the first day of the month is "rabbit rabbit" before you say anything else, then you'll have good luck for the whole month. sooooooo

*ahem* "RABBIT! RABBIT!"

There I said it. Can't wait for this lucky month to get going! haha!

Is it just me or is this rabbit doing the "toot it and boot it"?!

3 comments:

  1. haha.... rabbit rabbit.... i still always think of that on the first of the month... but it never is the first thing i say so it doesn't ever count... frick... lol but anyways it was from Nick Jr. on Nickelodeon... and it was that face guy that would come on in between the cartoons and that's really all i remember... but happy rabbit rabbit day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha..jenn salad your blog totally cracked me up tonite..now imma sleep wit a smile on my face..lol..xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you playlist. You have most excellent taste in music. Very peacefull and relaxing!

    And to be fair. It looks like "Rabbit Rabbit" was like your 100th word or so... just sayin...

    ReplyDelete