Thursday, December 2, 2010

twentyten

things like this happen...because I LET IT.
wow...so thats what it feels like to be accountable.
It's also kind of weird after all this time thinking I had no control, and I guess to some extent that is true, BUT realizing that I am where I am because of my own actions puts a whole different spin on it. I had control all along. And so here I am....

Holy cow can it really be December already??! Ok not to be a hater to all you out there who had a totally awesome 2010, but all I have to say to 2010 is GOOD RIDDANCE, thank you please don't come again, you may now gracefully step OUT of my life. Next year will be soooooo much better than this one, I can feel it in my bones.

Other reasons I'm welcoming 2011:
-TAX RETURNS..yespls!
-Associates in April and I can say toodleloo to WCC
-I'll be an Aunty again when my sister Melissa *pops* (most excited for this one)
-The sooner next year comes the sooner summer comes...and I adore summer
-I bought a super cool calendar from Borders 2 days ago and as soon as 2010 jams it's going up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn, I love you. Miss your beautiful face! I hope your 2011 is bursting with excitement and fantastic moments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chels! :) love you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete