Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FAMR230


I honestly can't remember what this pertained to or what exactly my teacher was teaching us but in my human development class yesterday my teacher asked us if we have an ex boyfriend (my class has 2 guys in it, don't worry they didn't raise their hands) I raised my hand. Then she asked us if we hated them. I raised my hand. Then she asked us if they were to pass away would we feel something. Wanting to shake my head, I nodded my head instead. Then she continued to say that even if you hate them there's always going to be something there cause in order for there to be hate there has to be love. I'm not going to lie, this made me feel hopeless. Is hate just a mask covering up love so you can trick yourself into not seeing it? Can I ever reach that point like in Eat, Pray, Love where Julia Roberts is able to send that person love and be over it? Feelings cannot be controlled, but actions can. I want to control both. Sometimes I'm pretty sure my feelings control my actions and if I'm not controlling my feelings.....then what the hell am I doing??! Scary.....


Taken last summer in Utah at Ensign Peak. Sunsets always feel so peaceful.


Anyways this semester is almost over and I'm excited, but also kind of sad because I can honestly say that for the first time ever I enjoyed all of my classes for different reasons, but still loved learning! My teachers were awesome, I learned more than I had anticipated, and found out I'm good at a science (botany is the science, totally unexpected, but I actually liked it)!! I missed one class ONE TIME! Seeing my best friends that I haven't seen in a while was worth throwing my perfect attendance out the window, so no regrets there.

1 comment:

  1. haha..soooo sad but soooo true bout the ex's!! i love your blog =) Keep it up!! =)

    ReplyDelete