Saturday, December 18, 2010

kinda sorta..

feeling A.D.D.
So I would absolutely love to be sleeping right now...but I've been sick all week, my body is all funky, I have a massive headache that just won't go away, and so sleep evades me. *sigh* What better way to waste time then to blog right?...thus here I am after boring myself to the extreme on facebook and watching 2 episodes of the Office, courtesy of Hulu.

Anyways despite the fact that I was feeling like a piece of crap all week AND had to take my finals one sniffly sneeze at a time, to top it off my bestie Sarah B was here for a short visit before she made her way home to Hilo for the holidays. So I had to suck it all up and be down for friend time, which wasn't hard cause I love my friends! So Sarah got here on monday and I think she brought the sunshine with her because it was the perfect beach day! Sometimes I wish life was like movies and that it had theme songs and background music blasting for any given situation....seriously that would be awesome. And if Monday had a song (and in my head it did), as soon as I opened my dark brown curtain that morning it would have started blaring Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. I totally sang that song in my head all day, no lie.

At Sunset Beach obviously in love with the sun, sand, ocean, and foreign guy who kept pulling his shorts up as high as possible to tan his ridiculously white thighs.

So in the music world which lives only in my mind for now, the song that would have started playing when I saw Sarah would have been "Reunited and it feels sooo good.." lol in a non lesbian kind of way.
At Waimea living the life.

I'd also just like to say how much I L-O-V-E the north shore and all it's beautiful beaches! Seriously nothing compares, to me anyways. This week was full of sun, friends, laughs, and all around good times. Safe to say the good outweighed the bad by FAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment