Wednesday, December 29, 2010

BREAK.

Utah...this is the place.

  • The place where every time I step outside I literally think I'm going to freeze while in motion.
This is my neighbors snowman. Even though his coal smile and one coal button fell off he just looks so cute and happy!
  • The place where my friend Laurie Lee teaches a Zumba class and I went the first night I got here....and it was AWESOME.
My BFF from high school. She is thee BEST zumba instructor, seriously she has energy for days!
  • The place I got to and stayed for less than a day before we road tripped to Vegas for a day and a half. Short trip but we made it count!
My friend from Vegas took me and my sissy out! This is at Blue Martini.
  • The place where blizzards look fun....but it's a trick, cause they really arent.
Of course as soon as were ready to leave the house a snow storm hits. I HATE being cold.
  • The place where I officially became the best Loser at Rumikub.
L for LOSER. Yes my mom was teasing me.
  • The place where my pretty pregnant sister is....and her baby kicked me!
My Mom, Melissa, and Mele adoring the baby bump aka my niece!
  • The place where there hasn't really been a dull moment...until now, which is why I have the time to blog.
Christmas night out at The Hotel.
  • The place where at least people are apologetic about their crimes. :)
Downtown Salt Lake City. I thought it was pretty funny.

My holiday break has been awesome. Family time has been great. Sister time has been lovely. Shopping despite low funds has been awesome. The thought of school starting in a short couple of weeks makes me sick to my stomach. BLEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment