Thursday, August 9, 2012

update quickie + a million photos

It's starting to hit me that the BIG day is in a little over 2 weeks. AHHHH!! The pressure is on. I've proven to be the worst bride that ever was and I've learned some things about myself. If I could go back and do it all over again I would change a lot. Aside from wedding plans, dramas, and stress (that I think resulted in bringing my monthly visitor 2 weeks early...and that NEVER happens) the rest of life is good.

I'm excited to have a new adventure of moving to Hawaii with AJ. It's going to be so different than living there before I think. So strange, the word husband, and to have my own....
Even though I'm excited to be moving I'm going to miss Utah a lot. I'm going to definitely miss my sisters and little family here. Lusi! I love my niece so much it's going to make me cry not to see her everyday, I'm sure. I have so much love for that little ball of energy and smiles it's going to be tough not to get hugs from her everyday. I'm still learning to love change, but it's still a challenge for me. I'm going to miss my friends too and the fun things we do... anyways just some things on my mind. Totally at random with no captions needed here's what some of my summer has looked like...
































Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny Jenn. Don't stress about what coulda, shoulda, happened during your wedding planning. What's important is that you're being sealed in the temple! I hope we run into you and your hubby in Hawaii. PS Your niece is adorable!

    ReplyDelete