Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I get annoyed easily but I know what's important

These things irritate me:
-annoying people who are drama queens and thrive on creating drama for free.
-making decisions that will have a huge impact on future life.
-annoying people who can't give it up already and just be real.
-laying in bed at 3:00 in the morning because my mind is going.
-dirty people who can't find a garbage can that's a foot away from them.
-feeling tension in day to day life.
-trying to log into my school email and getting denied and not being able to figure out what's wrong. login? password? idk, but tried everything till I got locked out.
-having so many things going on that I can't remember what is when or what day it is or even all the things I need to do....I make list's then I lose them.
-not feeling prepared for wedding day...like physically..don't know what I want my face or hair to look like and my freaking bridals are next week! better decide QUICK.
-having to bite my tongue, or not even having the opportunity to express how I feel.

All things opposite of irritation:
love and eternity

this sweet thang, today I taught her to say "hi"

The gospel, seriously I look forward to Sundays and thoroughly enjoy ALL 3 hours.

These 2 fools and all they do for me.

Thee woman who lets me be a baby and listens to my blubbering crying/venting about all things irritating.

Life is moving along. Constantly reminding myself to remember to breathe and try to stay positive. ONE MORE MONTH TO GO. 

2 comments:

  1. ONE MORE MONTH! WOOHOOO! Soon nothing else will matter. Enjoy the craziness while you can! Can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG u get married in a month! Love your engagement pics btw. And i too, dislike drama queens, dirty people, insomnia, and also useless BYUh logins that never seem to work.

    ReplyDelete