Thursday, August 16, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Found this.....



and it's just a reminder to myself to, "DON'T WORRY (about all the wedding things I still have on my to-do list, and the things..or people..I can't change. The fact that I feel like I'm not getting enough sleep or exercise and am breaking out and might possibly be the ugliest bride ever. Plus the fact that I'm moving back to Hawaii in 2 weeks and feel totally unprepared to move a lot of shiz and am having anxiety about school. And the fact that my whole world is about to change with two little words--> i do. annnd we all know how I feel about change, but I think I can handle with a little faith. and all the other blah blah blah going on in my head), BE HAPPY"

So this is me telling myself to "Shut the hell up. Everything is not that serious so don't worry, be happy" I will try my hardest to take my own advice. haaaa. goodfreakingnight.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - ACTUALLY you're whole world is going to change with just ONE WORD - "YES". You'll see what I mean. and fyi, i was watching your video and then all this other music came on and then I started to really freak out because I didn't know what I was listening to and wanted to listen to "don't worry be happy" and then i realized that your blog has music attached to it so i HAD to rewatch the video on youtube and close the tab with your blog on it and then i had a very enjoyable time listening to the song AND reliving my rollerblading days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA SANOE!! "YES" I saw what you mean...i actually said "yes i do" sooo it was 3 words! LOL annnnd why didn't you just scroll down my blog to where my song list plays from and just turn off the music on my blog instead?? lol silly!

    ReplyDelete