Monday, December 19, 2011

117

I went to they gym last Tuesday and I weighed myself after my workout.
The scale told me I was 119.
I went to the gym everyday after that for at least an hour each time.
By the end of the week I was running for an hour and hitting 5-5.5 miles.
After Saturday's workout before I headed home I weighed myself again.

117!

The scale said 117!
Ok it may have had something to do with the fact that on Tuesday I was on my *COUGH*period*COUGH* and by Saturday I wasn't on it anymore so I had probably lost 2 lbs of water weight.
BUT
I don't give a rats!
It feels effing (yes, effing!) wonderful to be back in the gym again and SEE progression on the scale and more importantly FEEL progression in my body.
I FEEL stronger.
I FEEL healthier.
I FEEL good.
and I literally am LOVING it!

2 comments:

  1. This is totally inspiring! I'm going to workout 110% now that the "NEW YEAR" is coming faster than I though it would! lol

    ReplyDelete