Monday, October 17, 2011

The zombies are coming!

This is what I looked like last Saturday.

me. Bridgette. Mele. Sarah.
And this is where we went.
The second annual night of the running dead 5k
It was such a fun thing to do. It was a 5k race to raise money for the Huntsman Cancer Foundation. It's called The Night Of The Running Dead and when you registered for the race you registered as either a "human" or a "zombie" then when the race started the humans were given a 2 min head start so that it appeared as if zombies were chasing after the humans. It was super fun to see all the people dressed up and all the different ages that got into it. I would totally do this again. It's a good way to have fun while exercising as well!

we went to ask this girl to take a picture with us...but quickly discovered this she was a he :) lol so fun!
This guy was really into his character. Sticking to his raspy creepy voice and everything...I would have been scared of him had I not also been one of his kind.
The finish line. On the top it says "The End Is Here" 
I had so much fun being dead I think I want to do it again just for fun....I mean while it is still October! 
After the race they had water, oranges, and bananas.
Scarah and me :)
By the way being "dead" while driving to and from the race (held at the Utah State fairgrounds) was so much fun too. We scared people along our way and it was funny to see them laughing at us. Except I think we for real scared some little kids in cars...opps! 

Driving and listening to Britney Spears lol

My sisters make up was most scary I think. She looks like a psycho freak. 
Well everyone hope you're all having a spooktacular October and if you see a zombie coming your way you better RUN!

1 comment:

  1. YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL. JENN YOU'RE SO COOL. MELE'S MAKEUP IS FRICKIN AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete