Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A decision must be reached.

I graduated with my Associates in Liberal Arts from Windward Community College this past May. And since life is about progression I obviously have to keep it moving. So for winter semester (this coming Jan.) I applied for BYU-Provo and BYU-Hawaii thinking I would surely get rejected from one, thus making my choice easy because I would have no choice but to go to the one I got accepted to.

AND THEN..

I got accepted to both. I would be all like YIPPEE!...if I was good at making decisions, but I AM NOT. Still a decision must be reached...and SOON...like end of this week soon. I am currently weighing the pros and cons but still hate having to choose.

sorry no pictures....i'm boring today :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW...congrats Jenn. Go back to Hawaii... Utah SUCKS and we'll be rivals ;) lol

    ReplyDelete