Thursday, February 10, 2011

because blogging is better than packing.

Dear Life,
Ease up, alright?! If you are not going to give me more minutes in an hour and more hours in a day with which to complete everything you're throwing at me, then you should quit expecting so much from me.
Love,
Me

With that said, I'd like to send a shout out to the Universe and say thanks for allowing me to take 2 mini vacations this month. They were much needed and greatly appreciated. Last weekend I got to go to Maui for a day and a half to meet up with my best friend from high school, Laurie and her husband. Sleeping on the beach and sipping virgin lava flows, no it doesn't get any better than that!

Me, Laurie, and our sandman named Bunny, at the Grand Wailea in Maui

Tonight me, my dad, and my sister leave for...*dun.dun.duuuuunnnn* THE VEGAS! The rugby 7s tournament is going on and this will be my first one I've ever gone to. I am beyond excited and seriously can not wait for my weekend to start! Now all I have to do is pack (if you know me...this is no simple task. In fact that's what I'm suppose to be doing right now. Oops.), go to one more class, go running, then enjoy the flight (which I hope I will sleep soundly through). Then when I wake up I'll be in The Vegas and we'll meet up with my mom and other sister and we shall have the best weekend EVER. How can you not, I mean it's The Vegas.

And now that I'm blogging about the fun things going on in my life, it doesn't seem so bad, in fact it sounds kind of fabulous. So sorry I was so rude to you Life in my letter to you at the top of this post....I guess I take it back.

3 comments:

  1. THE VEGAS! Have so much fun! Imyf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should bring the O.C. when you come in may and we will have marathons.... it's been so long since i've watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! ok meliss i'm gonna bring it! i miss OC marathons! lol

    ReplyDelete