Thursday, November 19, 2009

Im alone...but Im not alone.

Sooooo basically was feeling down the past few days and decided for once to make a good decision for myself and turn to the one source that should be the most obvious one...but is usually the one I don't choose. So I read my scriptures and found more calm in them then I remember them giving. I said my prayers and felt more relief during them than I usually get. And I read a card and book that a lovely friend gave me a long time ago, that I decided back then I didn't need to read...and in it I found eye opening knowledge and strength. ...and then I didn't want to be in my house anymore. So I went on a walk all around Laie. I was thinking what a dork I was for walking by myself and put my hood on and looked so hard at the ground whenever bright headlights came my way. THEN!!...Then I remembered something I read in a book that the same lovely friend let me borrow a while ago...I remembered that it said you're never alone..and if you let him..the lord will be your companion..will share his love..(I wish I had the book so I could quote it right now..but I'm not at home so I'll fix this later.) And if you have that, what else do you need? And soooooo as I remembered this I didn't feel so alone as I had 1 minute before...So I scooted over nearer to the edge of the sidewalk to make room for Jesus..to walk right next to me and I know he was there.

5 comments:

  1. great story jenn... found your blog through Sanoe's. :) i look forward to the ones to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jenny! im still new to this thing and trying to figure out how to work it...i always forget i have it! but im trying lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn! So I just creeped your whole blog :) i love you. juuust sayin'

    ReplyDelete