Monday, June 14, 2010

hanging out in utah

crap. CRAP. C.R.A.P. I just wrote a paragraph and it was a load of crap. I read it over and immediately deleted it. I haven't been writing as much as I used to..not even in my journal *gasp*! lol And I think because I haven't been writing and fine tuning how to make sense of my thoughts out in words so I've lost that skill...although I wasn't that great at it in the first place. Mostly because my writing comes out much like my thoughts...scratch that..my writing comes out exactly how i think it in my head, and that is usually scattered and all over the place!

Anywho I'm going to try to get back into it..as of today! And I guess I'll start here instead of in my journal.

So I'm in Utah. Been here for almost 3 weeks...got 3 more to go here till I can return to my lovely paradise and home, Hawaii.



I actually miss working. I want money...but not to spend. I just want to save it all. I wish I was a money hoarder. That would be kind of cool to walk into a room full of money stuffed everywhere..in the drawers, under the mattress (I've actually done this one, I felt like some sort of criminal with dirty money), behind the mirrors, under the rugs, on the desk, sticking out my lime green piggy bank, I think you get the picture. Not sure where I was going with this.

So moving on, my sister Melissa got married on Friday. It was a nice good ole fashioned Tongan wedding. The venue was a bit small and the place was packed. But I'm pretty sure thats a good thing!



Buuuut after seeing everything she had to do to get ready for her wedding and then how long it was and the stress and having no control once it got started, I decided I would like to PASS on having a wedding. Seriously I think when my time comes -if it ever comes- that I would just like to sneak away and get it over with. Don't need the extra hoopla of a big fancy wedding.

So I guess I've conciously learned at least 2 things about myself this past week. 1- I like working (and the money that comes with it. and 2- I'll never be a bridezilla because when it comes to saying "i do." i'd like to say mines in quietly with only a few around.

*feelings subject to change. Hey I can't tell the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment