Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mixed.

In the words of Kimie "you make me crazy you drive me wild....you take my feelings and you mix them around.." and that's how I would describe my mood right now. I am so affected by someone else I can't figure out how I'm feeling. I'm no longer willing to compromise simply because I know what I want. I need to figure out how to communicate what exactly I mean by that. In this I am mixed..

Anyways this is my first blog on here..decided to finally join the ranks of bloggers out there. I'll try to keep it interesting, but I think mostly it will just be hard to follow, like I am. So yeah even though I said I would try to keep it interesting...that doesn't apply to this first blog. Just gonna fill you in up to this minute...I'm in Utah. Got here last Friday for my little brothers farewell. My little brother, Reed, is so big now. He goes into the MTC on Wed. He's going to be a great missionary...I can just tell. If you heard his talk this last Sunday, you'd agree with me. So I go home on Thursday and I'm excited to go back to heat...but I don't know if I want to stay. In that decision I am mixed..we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment