Monday, May 4, 2015

I'm not much of a baker.

I'm pretty sure this tabasco is going to give me heartburn. I didn't even really want to eat this burrito.

And I'm sitting here wishing those cinnamon rolls would hurry up and rise so I can throw them into the oven already. It's gonna be past 10 o'clock by the time I get to eat them! Eating fat this late at night is no bueno. But then again I'm all about being fat right now anyways seeing how I'm pregnant and all right now.

I wrote a really honest blog post over a month ago. As I was wrapping it up and adding pictures to it my computer decided it didn't like it and deleted it for me. So goodbye blog post about all the feelings I had/have about being pregnant with a girl and leaving beautiful Hawaii to move to dry bleh Utah. And now you just get this random post as I'm sitting here at the counter in the kitchen giving myself heartburn and trying not to stare at the cinnamon rolls because I know if I stare at them they will not rise. They are stubborn like that. I've never even made cinnamon rolls from scratch before, but I thought I could attempt them today. We shall see if they turn out.....

tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment