Tuesday, September 23, 2014

'Cause my momma taught me betta than that..

I think it is extremely rude to make plans with your friends in front of someone you don't intend on including or even extending a courtesy invite to. It can make a person who may already feel like an outsider even more excluded. It's not nice. It's just plain bad manners. Who raised you?

Maybe if I wasn't already feeling all types of hormonal from stopping, cold turkey, breast feeding then I wouldn't be feeling extra sensitive about this. Maybe it wouldn't make me feel bad about myself and I'd be able to brush it off because I'd just know that they are real friends who hang all the time and I'm just kind of a friend they see once in a while. Maybe I wouldn't still be bothered about it today. But you know what? I would probably still think it rude.

Because it is.

Anyways, hormones. My hormones are determined to make me look like a crazy person. It's like sabotage from the inside out. This article is me right now, especially the motherhood and biology part. I would just add to the biology part: all the changes and hormone surges a women goes through with pregnancy, birth, breast feeding, weening. I've probably had 100 different personalities the past 2 years because of this. Right now I'm currently going between raging-psycho-Bword-who-wants-to-blow-up-in-your-face-and-cause-you-physical-pain and I'm-sad-and-lonely-and-anything-emotional-will-make-me-cry.

I just kind of feel sad. And it doesn't help when a group of friends talk about how they are going to have so much fun hanging out together being friends while I awkwardly sit there listening trying to look pleasant and not let my face show how I really felt, which was out of place.

Oh well. Here's this.

Me too son, me too. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE this post! No that's incredibly rude to invite someone and not invite the other person infront of each other. "Cuz my mama she told me don't wory about yo size" haha randomly thoughtj about that song. I'm super hormonal and my hair is falling out cuz of post preggerz. I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super hormonal and my hair is falling out cuz of post preggerz. I feel ya.


    goldenslot
    GCLUB มือถือ

    ReplyDelete