Monday, June 17, 2013

TRIPLE A.

I just wanna give a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig F.U. to the first half of summer semester. I thought I was literally going to die from drowning in homework, procrastinating projects, stressing out from trying to remember all the things I had to do, working 2 jobs AND being pregnant. Summer school is NOT fun and too fast paced to actually learn anything in my opinion. But regardless of my feelings towards school I am still kind of nerd at heart and I totally kicked summer schools ass. Let the grades speak for themselves...................

IN YO FACE SCHOOL!
And before you get all judgy and think I "ONLY" had 3 classes, how could it have been so hard? You obviously don't know how my school does their summer semesters. It's only 6 weeks long and the teachers try to cram a whole normal 3 1/2 months of a semesters worth of teaching into that 6 weeks. It's so fast paced and hard to keep up. You literally want to shoot yourself in the head after the first week. So if you think I'm being a baby about it....you can shut up! haha.

I've only got the second half of summer semester and fall semester till I officially bid farewell to college. I don't plan on getting a masters simply because.......i.hate.school.  Here's to 4pointOHS!

1 comment: