Saturday, September 22, 2012

but why do I feel so muh-lon-co-lee

Ever seen Megamind? It's awesome. I'm 27 and I love cartoon movies still, I think I always will.



Melancholy....yes I feel very Muh-lon-co-lee. haha Me and AJ both miss Utah. I think I might miss it a little bit more than him at this specific moment. I feel more and more like a shut in. I hate not having a car around because it makes me feel stuck. We are literally stuck in Laie and I feel like there's nothing to do. So we go to the library and aj watches netflix on his laptop while I read my homework, I go to work and school. Then we just sit in our house and watch netflix or hulu together.............pretty boring. I don't know why I'm feeling this way right now but I don't feel like leaving my apartment tonight..........I think I'll take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Being married is a big adjustment and it's not all roses and butterflies. You have to learn to live together, share money, not have your personal space and so on and so forth. Mike and I spend a lot of time eating boxed mac and cheese and watching lame shows like the challenge. Just remember, even the most mundane things are made more fun when you are doing them with your other half and all of your ability to relax and just sit around will go away when you have kiddos, so enjoy it while you can. :) How long are you going to be in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice Lauren! I feel a little better about not going out all the time or eating fancy foods LOL. We really do eat a lot of mac and cheese and top ramen as well. But we are going to be in Hawaii for at least a year and a half...maybe longer.

      Delete