Wednesday, August 3, 2011

why yes, of course..


I would love for there to be poop on my arm this morning.

My sister, Melissa, went back to work last month after taking her maternity leave and having her first baby, Lusi. I kind of became nanny by default and now watch my squishy little chunkalunka niece every Wed. - Sat. from the mornings until about 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

She is quite a handful. She usually throws up after eating whether she's been burped or not. She already threw up all over the wood floor this morning as I was carrying her, and as it was making its way to the floor of course it covered her leg and me on its way down. Her pooping schedule, now that isn't so predictable. So after she threw up I put her in her bumbo on the counter so I could get a drink of water. She already pooped earlier this morning so I thought she wouldn't go again for a while.......i was wrong. Girl threw on her poop face (full concentration like a blank stare and she becomes completely silent) and moments later I heard her farting. So i pick her up to change her and felt wetness on my arm. THANK YOU LUSI...just what i wanted (insert sarcasm here). Seems like she's always leaking out of her diapers lately. GROSS.

Anyways I'm glad it was just a smear and not something more like this....

This is no random picture I found on the internet. These are my mothers feet!


Lusi had a surprise for grandma.


The culprit looking ever so innocent and unaffected by the situation.

Happy Wednesday everybody, hope you don't have a CRAPPY day!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it! What a fun-filled life you have! Babies and all! Can't wait to read, or HEAR more!
    Take care, lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awww I think ALL babies go through that phase of having SUPER watery poop. Rush was like that until 5 months I believe? I can't remember when exactly her poop started to harden but I think it was sometime around there. But your niece is such a cutie!! Her face makes up for all the poop accidents she has :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thats some runny poos! haha so cute love it

    ReplyDelete