Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm alive...

..and I'm posting a blog to prove it. Here we go....

It is 3 am Utah time. I feel tired but I feel like a zombie stuck on the internet. I should go to sleep, I WANT to go to sleep but sometimes it's so hard to just close my laptop (no, I'm not an addict!....ok maybe I am). So after over a month of bloggers hiatus I decided it's finally time to blab about something and what better time than now huh?

I am such a slacker and there is so much that has happened that I can't write about it all, so I'll just write about whatever pops into my head now and that is most current. .......and of course what pops into my head first is....

FOOD! Lol first off I love cafe rio. It never gets old especially since Hawaii doesn't have any cafe rios and when I lived there I always wanted it. Now that I'm in Utah I take full advantage! Thank you cafe rio for feeding my mexican food cravings whenever they pop up. Second I really need to get a little more self control when it comes to eating. Seriously some days (and by some I mean most) I don't eat anything real. I just snack snack snack and eat junk all day long. This past week my problemo has been FRIED food. French fries (thank you fast food), keke (thank you samoan flag day), and fried oreos (thank you fat bf who was craving these) are not doing my body any kind of good! With that being said, my go-to snacks as of late have been hot cheetos, jalapeno cheetos, cheeto fries...so basically any chip of the hot cheetos category. Yes, I love anything spicy.

Ok now that I got my fat girl thoughts out I can move on. So I know that July is over and done with, BUT if I had blogged in July it would have probably had something to do with my two beautiful sisters. Why? Well because when I think about July my sisters come to mind since they both celebrate their birthdays during that hot summer month! My older sister Melissa had her birthday on the 10th, her birthday happened to fall on a Sunday. So that evening after we had all been to church and done our normal Sunday routines we celebrated with ice cream cake and presents!
Melissa with her 28 crazy candles!

My younger sister Mele had her birthday on the 22nd. It was a Friday and she had planned out with her friends a big birthday get together at the Texas Road House. Seriously, we had almost a whole section all to ourselves. After dinner we came back to our house and had ice cream cake and presents for her. Then her and her friends went out to the club for some dancing, but myself being old and boring didn't feel like going. So I'll never know how much fun they had, but I'm sure me and my pillow had just as much fun snoring (no I don't actually snore) the night away!
Mele with baby Lusi helping her blow out her 25 candles!

Well this blog turned out different than what I thought it'd be when I started. Started off kind of random and thought it was gonna stay that way, but then it kind of turned more into being about my sisters! I have the best sisters in the world, no lie. We can be crazy, loud and straight obnoxious, but I wouldn't trade them for the anything! We have so much fun together and we all have the same stupid sense of humor and crack up at the dumbest things that only we think is funny. God is such a thoughtful man and I'm sure glad he gave me the family I've got! Anyways I love my sisters to the moon and back. Life wouldn't be the same without them!

Love em!

1 comment: