Thursday, December 13, 2012

Woe is me

One more year of school. I can do it? Can I do it? I can do it. Sometimes I want to give up so bad and just be done, and I feel so stupid. Then I think of A LOT of stupid people who have graduated before me......and it makes me feel even stupider. But I know I'm not stupid and if people who are for real kine stupid can graduate from college....then so can I. And I will.....in ONE. MORE. YEAR. I just have to stick it out, it's just so hard for me because I really hate school. At least when I finish no one can say I wasn't persistent. When I finish next December I will have officially completed my 10 year plan. hahahahaha hey everyone goes at their own pace ok!

I guess I've just had school on my mind a lot since I've spent the past week doing finals and projects and trying not to go brain dead. I finished my last final of the semester today and I'm glad everything about this semester is over. Now I can relax and work my winter break away because like any struggling college couple it's needless to say that we are broke.

To end things on a bright note.. here's to having a capable brain for thinking and a healthy body that can do work!

1 comment:

  1. You're NOT stupid. And yes, lots of stupid people have graduated college. (That was probably my favorite line of your whole post! I'm still laughing about it.) You can do it, keep pushing through all the homework, projects, and papers. One more year will fly by!

    ReplyDelete